Is the IPFS 2007 Web Testing Toolkit suitable for reading InfoPath data from SharePoint lists?

Jan 21, 2009 at 10:11 PM
Is this code good for reading an InfoPath 2007 form stored in a MOSS 2007 document library?  Yours is the only thing I have found that truly allows me to read the detail inside an InfoPath form.  How can I find out which indexes to use to pull the data I need?  Is there another way to read the XML as it would be displayed in SharePoint Designer?  I already have a web service to parse the XML, but I need to write a program to dump the contents of the list on a nightly basis.  I cannot access the XML though, because I cannot pass credentials at the same time I query the list item.  Yours seems the only way to get at the data I need.
Coordinator
Jan 22, 2009 at 10:54 PM
This project allows someone to write a Visual Studio web test for InfoPath.  It does this by simulating HTTP requests a browser would make when using an InfoPath browser-enabled form.  I don't think this project will solve your problem.  I don't have any experience using SharePoint Designer, so I don't know the answer to your question about that.  For interactions with document libraries, have you looked at the SharePoint API?  Groove might be help if you are trying to synchronize files with your local machine.